So I am toying with the idea of signing up with a dating site. I have already registered but now they want my money. Recently I have met two people from the internet. One rather loopy and the other rather hot – but WAY to young for me. He is the one I call Toyboy – we now see each other about once a month – just getting to know each other. I know there is no future in the relationship yet I am hesitant to walk away because I find it fun and exciting (and he kisses like an absolute dream!) All we have done is kissed so far. He arrives to visit again next month.
Why I think it won’t work
- He is 8 years younger than me
- He is still interested (maybe) in getting married and having children – I am not able to have any more children and I don’t want anymore
- He is very ambitious and career driven – I have been there, done that, and now want to relax and enjoy my life
- He would like to go and live in the USA once his business is better established there – I don’t.
- We live too far apart ( 2 hour drive)
- He often works on weekends.
- He does not communicate very well – leaves messages hanging and seems to hold back a lot
So now tell me why I have not called it all off? I really baffle myself sometimes 🙂